The main project
Full 1-day ticket to the venues at the Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant and the Salute Cinema — 500₽ / 250₽ (students, retirees).
Full 1-day ticket to the venues at the Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant, the Salute Cinema, and the Ekaterinburg State Circus — 1500₽ / 700₽ (students, retirees). The fare includes visiting performance program at the Circus within 1 day
A one-time visit of performance program in the Circus – 200₽ / 100₽ (students, retirees)
A visit to the Central Post Office — free
A visit to Metenkov House Museum of Photography – museum fare, discount with the biennial ticket
A visit to Museum of History and Archaeology of the Urals – museum fare, discount with the biennial ticket
To visit the UOMZ please fill out the form and have a state-issed ID with you when visiting the venue of the Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant.
1/ The Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant (Vostochnaya St., 33Б)
To enter the territory of the plant, you must present your passport / state-issued ID. Foreign citizens must register online 5 working days before visiting the exhibition by filling out the form
2/ The building of the former Salute Cinema (Tolmachev St., 12)
3/ The Ekaterinburg State Circus (The 8th of March St., 43)
4/ The Central Post Office (Lenin ave., 39)
5/ Metenkov House Museum of Photography (Karl Liebknecht st., 36)
6/ Museum of History and Archaeology of the Urals (Lenin ave., 69/10)
Opening hours of all venues
Tuesday – Sunday, 12:00-21:00 (opening hours of the ticket office at the Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant: 12:00-20:00)
You can purchase tickets to lectures, movie screenings, and other events of the public program in the former Salute Cinema upon registering for the events.
artist talks – free; do not include a visit to the exhibition
lecture program – 150₽ / reduced ticket 100₽
film program – 300₽ / reduced ticket 200₽
theater program – 300₽ / reduced ticket 200₽
workshops – 300₽
Tickets to the events of the children's program are free, admission is by the ticket to the exhibition. Pre-registration is required.
Former Salute Cinema (Tolmacheva St., 12)
The Artist-in-Residence program
Final video installation of the artist-in-residence program, October 1 – December 5
You can purchase tickets at the venue. Get a reduced ticket (150₽) by showing your ticket to exhibitions of the Biennial main project.
Get a reduced ticket (250₽ / 700₽ /100₽) to exhibitions of the Biennial main project by showing your ticket to exhibitions of the artist-in-residence program.
UGMK Museum complex, Alexandra Kozitsyna St., 2, Verkhnyaya Pyshma, Sverdlovsk Region
2500 – 5000 rubles; depends on the tour.
You can purchase tickets when registering for a tour.
You can get a free ticket to the exhibition if you belong to one of the following categories:
1. People under the age of 18 (events stipulated by the age limit).
2. Professionals (please show your certificate):
- Members of creative organizations and unions, museum associations, including members of the Association of Art Critics, members of the Union of Artists, members and employees of the Russian Academy of Arts, members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM), members of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), members of the World Biennial Association.
- Personnel of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and its subordinate institutions.
- Museum retirees.
3. People with disabilities (please show your certificate):
- People with disabilities of all groups.
4. Military personnel (please show your certificate):
- Fixed-term servicemen.
5. Free (please show your certificate):
- Participants and veterans of military operations, Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, full holders of the Order of Glory.
- Retirees — every last Wednesday of the month.
- Members of large families — every last Tuesday of the month.
- Students of Suvorov military schools and Nakhimov naval schools — every Thursday.